Monday, July 6, 2009

Try,Try Again

Well the kiln is full again tonight and have the small cast glass jewellery pieces in once again. This time I used medium frit for the pieces so we will see in the morning how they turn. Also did them in a dark purple and clear as well as cobalt blue and clear. Definitely will be freckled. Will post pictures in the morning.also have some pieces in for a 12in snack tray, small sushi plate and some soap dish sizes. As well tried my new frit maker today. It is surprising how much frustration you can take out with this thing.

At the end I took some of the frit and used it on a 10 in circle. It is all transparent and will be fully fused. I have a picture in my mind but don’t think this will be it. Probably should have held off until I was doing some tack fusing.

Oh well tomorrow will tell.

No comments: