Monday, July 27, 2009

I Really Was Working

Well I am officially on our 4 week break. That doesn’t mean I don’t have to work, just means I don’t have to pack up once a week for a day at the ships.

I need to make wind chimes for Wendy. And have completed some things for the Center. Some panels

This one will be a series of many which will become the Our Town Series

024

This one Lorraine says looks like earth when you see it on the internet. I see it as many paths in life some connected, some dead end.

026

This one absolutely steals my attention. When looking at this one I ask myself “What’s Out There?”

029

 

The above are fused pieces and great for home decor

Then I did some glass casting. I cast some glass jewellery as well as the sea shells and another face.

I like the striking contrast between the red and black.

004 007

The shells you have seen before as well as the glass cast boxes. And although the face is similar here is the new face.

030 033

034

And to throw a little fun in here are some future items as soon as I figure out what to do with them. They could be pins?, they could be the start of small wind chimes?. So if you have any ideas please add some comments, would love to hear your suggestions. They are 3inhx1.75in w.

012

And last but not least several pins, same mold done at different temperatures. Which is your favourite – detail or not?

018

And almost for got small faces.

017

So you see, although I wasn’t writing I was working.

No comments: