Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lumiere 2011

Last night was a great night for local artisans and musicians in Sydney. I wandered Charlotte St for a bit and saw lots of friends as well as great art and performances. No doubt it was a great success and looking forward to future events.

My friend Shari had some great pieces I was anxious and needless to say I wasn’t disappointed.

IMG_6530 Our friend the racoon, in

a hurry to get to Sydney in time, although he maybe hitch hiking the wrong way. Good news he made it.

IMG-20111001-00038

DSCF0093 The fox was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately I didn’t get a good shot of the crows but Shari did so I borrowed hers..

DSCF0095

IMG-20111001-00043 He wasn’t that bright but my flash was.

Congratulations to all who participated, job well done. Hope to see you all and more next year.

 

No comments: