Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fused Glass Trays,Plates and a Bowl

The dishes are slumped. The jewellery still needs fire polishing and bails. Tomorrow is another day.

When I stacked the 2 plates/trays and the bowl together I realized they would make a nice dinner ware place setting. Maybe by the end of the summer a new set of dishes.

Picture 158

This is a 3 section serving dish, would also make a very nice centerpiece with candles and beach stones or some crystals.

Picture 165

This is the bowl done in the same colours as the serving tray.

Picture 195

The 2 together with my helper in the back ground. She decided it was time for a nap, wish I could have joined her.

Picture 176

Smaller of the 2 plates.

Picture 182

Larger plate, much less dark blue. I love these colours.

Picture 186

From this angle you can see the contours of the plates.

See you tomorrow for jewelry.

No comments: