Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our Town - New Pieces

2 pieces came out of the kiln this morning and I am extremely pleased. I changed the glass a bit and used opals instead of transparent. This allowed me to do the background powders before placing the houses, Can’t do that when you see through them, Doesn’t mean I won’t do both just wanted to try.

Feel free to chime in and tell me your preferences.

 

Skyline – Our Town

100_1223 100_1226

 

The skyline with a street in front. Across from the building a park with flower beds, paths and benches to relax and watch the world go by.

 

Our Town – Across the Water

100_1231 100_1232

 

And then there is the places across the water. Nobody has to worry about keeping  kids in site. You learn to swim before you can walk. Every house has a garden, and apple trees. If you live on the water you have a dock with a rope attached to a raft for diving.

Life is good in Our Town

No comments: