Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Cousin

Since this is my blog about all glass I do as well as living in Cape Breton, today I will post the cousin. I am pleased with this pieces and would like to do a series but can't quite figure out how to display them. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Also fired some of our (Bob MacDougall and I) Mystic Fusion pieces and am hoping I can enter them in this part of the post.
 
  
I have to say photos don't do these items   justice. Next shots will be these done up into pendants
And now for acouple pictures of my Cape Breton in winter taken by my Aunt Ann.

 
This is at the Miners Museum at Glace Bay, Cape Breton NS

 
This is a shot of the outside of the Miners Museum

 
Another angle of the outside of the museum
And that is it for Sunday morning in Cape Breton.

No comments: