Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools


It is a beautiful sunny day in Cape Breton - NOT. But I do know some day we will look like this again.
I am not so patiently waiting for my glass orders to arrive and along with usual products this year I want to learn to do glass casting. I am one of those people who likes to jump in with 2 feet and only read instructions when all else fails. I still see most things through kids eyes and see the joy and fun in most things I do. It is amazing since I have retired I have allowed myself to make mistakes without beating up on myself. And I am very very fortunate that I have a group of supportive friends. So dispite the snow today life is good.
I just talked to the trucking company they will deliver tomorrow. Yahoo
Stay tuned folks there will be lots of glass pictures to follow

No comments: